We are proud to introduce the LIFT EU, a reflex wing specifically designed for tandem trikes!
It has been a few years since we launched the Play 42 UL - our most successful wing for tandem trikes. Play 42 UL is a classic-profile based wing that keeps enjoying great success to this day.
The LIFT EU offers an additional option for tandem trike pilots who prefer a reflex-profile wing, with higher top speed and greater resistance to deflation.
The LIFT EU is based on the LIFT paramotor wing - our best-selling wing, and shares many similarities with it.
Finally now we are in position to offer a full range of tandem wings for European trikes as well as American PPC machines:
LIFT EU 400 for European light to medium trikes (with narrow hook-in points).
LIFT EU 450 for European medium to heavy trikes (with narrow hook-in points).
LIFT 400 for American PPC (Powered parachute) light to medium frame (wide hook in points).
LIFT 450 for American PPC medium to heavy trikes (wide hook-in points).
The American version of this wing specially designed for PPC machines was launched some time ago and is compatible with trikes based on wide spread between the hook-in points. For more information on LIFT 400/450 PPC, click here.
- SRS® - APCO's exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety more »
- SRS® aided - extremely low speed on take-off and landing more »
- HIT valve® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability equipped for added safety in turbulent air - more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO more »
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle long-lasting trouble-free service more »
- Front trimmers - has the same functionality as speed-bar, adapted to tandem trike flying.
- Rear trimmers for good speed range.
- Built-in A-assist connection for easier inflation.
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- Reinforced, heavy duty built, for extended life span of wing.
- Advance diagonal rib structure.
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
- Split A risers for safe and wide speed range.
- APCO legendary double coated siliconised cloth - built to last.
- Butt Holes.
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines.
- Swivels on brake handles.
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets.
- Auto-stable reflex profile for unshakable stability.
- Extremely easy inflation, launch and landing.
- Launch - as easy as it gets
- Take-off run, straight-forward, no surprises
- Landing - slower landing approach with a flawless, easy flare
- Speed range - best in its class
- Handling - easy and precise
- Safety - solid as a rock at all speeds
- Ground Handling - continuing the legacy of Lift
- Flying - simply relaxing
- Super light and responsive tip steering
|LIFT 400 EU||LIFT 450 EU|
|Area [m2]||39 (420 sq. ft.)||42 (450 sq. ft.)|
|Area (projected) [m2]||34.5||37.2|
|Span (incl. Stabiliser) [m]||13.8||14.6|
|Span (projected) [m]||11.52||12.2|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||3.83||4.00|
Engine thrust [kgf]
|Canopy Weight [kg]||8.4||9.3|
|Root Chord [m]||3.4||3.4|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.6||0.6|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||7.94||8.73|
|Total length of line used [m]||330||365|
|Riser specification||Click here for hook-up points spread distance
Warning: any different setup is outside this frame of certification for the wing
|V-trim (-) / V-trim (0)||41/46 km/h|
|V- rear trim off||55-60 km/h|
|V-max - front trim on, rear off||67+ km/h|
|Min Sink ( at optimum wing loading)||1.3 m/s|
|Option Number||Color Design|
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
|Sail Cloth||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon|
|Rib Reinforcement||FLEXON® batten system|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours (Subject to the stated conditions)|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Top ; st top||Super Aramid||1.5||150|
|Bottom A;B||Super Aramid||2.5||450|
|Bottom C;St||Super Aramid||1.9||320|